For our major automotive customer, a German company producing control units for cars, we are working on the development and testing of software for vehicle diagnostics.
This is a set of comprehensive tools to support the entire lifecycle of diagnostic processes and routines – from the implementation itself to their subsequent use on the production line, to after-sales deployment in mainstream workshops. We develop, test and deploy a global industry product used on almost every continent in many hundreds of thousands of deployments.
So what exactly will you do?
- Requirements analysis
- Propose technical implementation or changes to the architecture of the solution
- Discussion of the requirements and the proposed solution with the customer or other colleagues
- Implement new features including automated tests
- Java SE / 8
- beck-end development
- REST API, JSON
- Basic of Linux OS a Bash scripting
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work from home and from office.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days.
- Modern offices in Pilsen Hamburk BC with good connection to public transportation. Do you prefer to go to work by car? No problem! On-site parking is possible.
- Pleasant team-oriented working environment, team building activities.
- Ongoing education and training.
Didn’t find anything to choose? Not to worry - take a look at what else we have on offerBack to list of positions