CertiCon has a long tradition in the field of healthcare and our projects focus mainly on the issue of heart rhythm disorders and the prevention of heart failure. We are involved in the development and testing of pacemakers and defibrillators, and the work of our engineers has a relatively broad (on the order of) millions of patients worldwide.
We are currently working on building the infrastructure in Azure DevOps and Amazon Web Services (AWS). We are currently migrating development and production environments to Cloud Services, and therefore we are looking for a new colleague in the position of DevOps Engineer to join our team, who will help us with the implementation of this environment.
What exactly will you do?
- Implement, deploy and support Azure DevOps and AWS environments.
- Collaborate with developers to integrate new system components.
- Monitor infrastructure, analyze problems and performance characteristics.
- Create and test CI / CD scripts.
What development environment do we use?
Azure DevOps, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, HBase
What technologies do we use?
- Azure DevOps
- Kafka, Hbase
We expect you to have
- A valid permit to work in the EU / Czech Republic is required to have prior sending your CV.
- JSON, YAML
- Docker Swarm / Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI / CD automation tools (eg Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity ..)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (eg AWS, Azure, GCP ..)
- Knowledge of scripting language (eg SH, Bash, PowerShell, Batch ..)
- Networking basics, reverse proxy, server/client certificates (X.509 standard)
- English at least at level B2 with a focus on technical English (communication with customers and teams abroad)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of relational databases (eg MS SQL, Postgre SQL, MySQL ..)
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (eg VMware)
- OAuth2, OpenID Connect or SAML 2.0 authorization / authentication protocols
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work from home and office.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days.
- Modern offices in Ostrava with good connection to public transportation. Do you prefer to go to work by car? No problem! On-site parking is possible.
- Pleasant team-oriented working environment, team building activities.
- Ongoing education and training.
Didn’t find anything to choose? Not to worry - take a look at what else we have on offerBack to list of positions