In cooperation with a partner, we develop software for control units in the automotive industry, which is used in trucks, tractors, hybrid and electric buses, or passenger cars.
What exactly will you do?
- Work on the development and integration of software in C or C ++, according to the V model.
- Analyze SW requirements.
- Test using tests or real HW.
- Document the developed SW and its parts.
- Implement requirements according to ISO 26262 and SPICE standards.
- Communicate with the project coordinator and colleagues.
- Visual Studio or Eclipse development environment, as appropriate.
- GIT, PTC Integrity and other automotive tools (Vector).
- Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, DOORS.
We expect you to have
- A valid permit to work in the EU / Czech Republic is required to have prior sending your CV.
- Knowledge of C / C ++ and embedded SW development.
- English at least at level B1-B2 with a focus on technical English.
- Ability to solve technical challenges and willing to learn new things.
- The advantage is the knowledge of Assembler, communication via CAN bus.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work from home and from office.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days.
- Modern offices in Ostrava with good connection to public transportation. Do you prefer to go to work by car? No problem! On-site parking is possible.
- Pleasant team-oriented working environment, team building activities.
- Ongoing education and training.
Didn’t find anything to choose? Not to worry - take a look at what else we have on offerBack to list of positions