For our business partner, the software creates control units in the automotive industry. These units are used in trucks, tractors, buses and passenger cars of the world’s leading manufacturers. We also deal with electromobility.
So what exactly will you do?
- Analyze SW functionality requirements.
- Design test scenarios for new or existing SW components.
- Communicate with the development team and project coordinator.
- Perform SW testing using interesting automotive tools.
- Search for systems errors and propose solutions.
- Analyze test results and report them to the internal customer.
Test environment and technology
- EXAM (Python).
- SIL, HIL, miniHIL environment and the possibility to use real HW.
- Automotive tools (Vector CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer).
We expect you to have
- A valid permit to work in the EU / Czech Republic is required to have before sending your CV.
- Testing experience.
- Interest in the field of automotive.
- English at least at level B1-B2 with a focus on technical English.
- Experience with the development of embedded SW.
- Experience with testing using simulators (SIL, HIL, etc.).
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, C / C ++).
- Knowledge of version control tools (GIT, SVN, ClearCase).
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work from home and office.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days.
- Modern offices in Olomouc with good connection to public transportation.
- Pleasant team-oriented working environment, team building activities.
- Ongoing education and training.
Didn’t find anything to choose? Not to worry - take a look at what else we have on offerBack to list of positions