For a business partner in the field of automotive, we are engaged in the creation of desktop applications and the development and management of DevOps tools, which are then used to work effectively in the complex process of creating the resulting source code. These applications subsequently simplify the work of dozens of other employees working on the source code of the so-called “Basic SW” in the field of automotive.
We are looking for colleagues for the iMake team. The project is focused on the development of an internal application using the tools make files, OMake, CMake, Python. In these technologies, we write scripts for the selection and subsequent transformation of internal data from IBM systems into the PTC Integrity and GIT environment.
So what exactly will you do?
Using make files, CMake, Omake and Python technologies, you will prepare automation scripts that help facilitate the process of transforming internal data from an obsolete internal system into requirements and versioning into a standard GIT and PTC Integrity environment.
Visual Studio, Eclipse
Technologies used in projects
- MAKE, IMAKE, CMAKE, OMAKE,
- A valid permit to work in the EU / Czech Republic is required to have prior sending your CV.
- Knowledge of MAKE scripting tools.
- Knowledge of Python or Pearl programming language.
- Experience with cloud solutions (eg Openstack, Google, AWS).
- Experience with the Git versioning system.
- The advantage of experience with IaaS, PaaS, Ansible, Docker, Conan.io, jFrog Artifactory.
- English at a communicative level.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work from home and office.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days.
- Modern offices in Olomouc with good connection to public transportation.
- Pleasant team-oriented working environment, team building activities.
- Ongoing education and training.
Didn’t find anything to choose? Not to worry - take a look at what else we have on offerBack to list of positions